Monday, April 13, 2009

Where have all the cadbury eggs gone?

I usually stock up on these the moment they hit the stores; however, this year the season came and went and I didn't even SEE them at a single store! What happened to them you might ask? Well, either they don't have them out here in the east coast, or somebody was smart and hid them every time i walked into the store to save me a bunch of unneeded calories, or people bought them up so fast that I could never get my hands on a single bag!

Oh well! I ate plenty of other yummy treats yesterday to make up for it! Hopefully I can find them next year to stock some eggs for Cash so he can enjoy my favorite treat ever! Otherwise, he might be stuck having those sick NASTY DisgUsting Peeps in his basket!

We didn't do any egg hunts or dying eggs this year - but next year I am sure we will get into the spirit more - however, we did have a nice day at church and a fun (and also very cold) dinner outside with friends! Happy Easter ya'll!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It must just be where you live. We sure had plenty of them here, unfortunately :-) I can't resist those either. Both the girls got some in their baskets, although Thad got all of Keely's goodies :-)

Lindsey said...

remember last year when I bought 12 bags to fill up the big vase for your baby shower and I had so many left over I was eating them through the summer, I made it all season without eating a single one! I was tempted last night and didnt' give in, I was so proud of myself