Thursday, April 30, 2009

WRITE IT DOWN!!!

I know that one of the biggest helps for me in achieving my goals is if I WRITE the goal down!
I also know that if I tell people my goal and get their support it is even better!

Thus, here goes!

I have a goal to NOT drink ANY soda for the entire month of May!
I also have a goal of running another half marathon next month and improving my time!
I have a third goal of following Weightwatchers and eating healthier!

There it is.........written in stone (or close to it) and out there for your support!!! Here's to accomplishing goals! :)

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

of course you will do all those things!!!! the not drinking of pop is the easiest! Just don't buy it. Go Stephanie!!!!

Courtney said...

Maybe you should have a goal to grocery shop without any incidences of exhibitionism.

Or maybe your pants falling off is a sign that you're too skinny...

Any way you want to look at it.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

oh my gosh i haven't check your cute blog for a wahile so i got all caught up it loved seeing what youv been up to im so happy for you love and miss you call if you ever come to az