Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAVE YOU EVER.......................????

BEEN STANDING IN A PARKING LOT WITH YOUR PANTS AROUND YOUR ANKLES!!!

Well, I can now say that I have. Yesterday after doing a grocery shopping trip I was taking the cart back into the store (since there happened to be no place to put it in my aisle), and for some reason decided to carry Cash and push the cart (who knows why I didn't leave him in it). I was about halfway there, and all of a sudden I felt like I couldn't walk - something was blocking me at my feet. I looked down, and became HORRIFIED, as I saw that the running pants I was wearing (yes they were my husbands - thus why they were a little big) were literally at my ankles! Oh boy! I was so embarrassed, I let go of the cart, grabbed them and tried to pull them up as fast as I could with a baby in my other arm, and then looked around to see how many people had seen this debacle!

One older gentleman was in the same row and he was kind of chuckling and so, since I felt obigated to say something, I said "good thing I have spandex on right?" Well, I did have white spandexy type stuff on from my workout right before, but not quite the same as spandex - hope noone could tell the difference though? Needless to say, I won't be wearing my husband's running pants anymore.......to hopefully prevent future embarrassing moments!

8 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Sounds like yesterday the grocery store was unlucky for everyone!!!
Ever been 7 months pregnant and have to get a shot in your butt and then when you are unloading groceries two of your bags break in a perfect storm of soup cans and a glass jar of marinara sauce all colliding on the floor of your garage and all over your legs and feet? Then you have to spend the next hour on your hands and knees collecting glass and mopping marinara off the garage floor all while trying to make sure your perishables make it into the fridge before going bad...
I'm so proud of myself for not crying.

Anonymous said...

I know it probably wasn't funny to you, but thanks for the laugh!! I can totally see it. I can't wait til I have a day like that ;)

Unknown said...

That was hiliarious! Thanks for sharing!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

comical! luv you anniversary pics, you look great!!! *cami

Wendy said...

Too funny Steph!! At least you weren't just wearing a thong underneath!

merathon said...

patrick and i both just got a really good laugh out of this one so thanks for that! :) you're a good sport!

Suzie Soda said...

You definitely are related to me. I lost my skirt in the church parking lot...with lots of on-lookers including the missionaries. xoxoxox

Megs said...

Thanks for posting this. Seriously it made my day. I am sorry it happened, but what a great story! Cash looks so much like you, by the way.