Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amusement Park Fun!!!

Since the baby has now decided to just stay inside a bit longer and let me suffer - meaning I am STILL having regular contractions, still only at a 1, and still not getting much sleep through the night because of the constant pain and pressure I am having - with not much sympathy from the Drs. here or any kind of meds to stop the contractions or move me along at this point because of the possibility of it not working and me having to have a C-section, which I don't want - we decided to get out and do things anyways to stay busy, and I am just trying to cope as best as I can with the pain and constant nausea I have been feeling - not to mention battle the heat we are having here - 105 degrees, 100% humidity, and a steady sweat all day long! (They said they would now induce me next week if I havne't had the baby on my own before then - at 39 weeks!)

Anyways - Chip has had a pretty great work schedule and so we have been taking advantage of it as much as possible. Today, after his workout he asked if I wanted to take Cash and go check out the Beijing Happy Valley Amusement Park - so off we went for the morning!

It was EXTREMELY HOT today, and I can't ride any of the rides at this point - BUMMER - as I LOVE roller coasters and they had some good ones - so I became official camera woman and took pics of Cash and Chip on the kitty rides and it was an adventure for the them! Maybe the heat and walking of today will put me into labor - who knows!!!

When we entered the park we were greeted by some scantily clad Brazilian dancers who would take pictures with you and dance with you if you wanted - doesn't this kid look happy? (some were so bad they barely even had underwear on at all - and I thought China was reserved!)

This ride looked awesome - and I am jealous that as I am here typing Chip is with his friends riding all these big rides without me - lucky guy right!

Chip and Cash in front of fountains and big coaster

Cash's first ride here - boy was he excited - altho you can't tell maybe!

Posing with the bugs!

Teacups - Chip was just trying NOT to get too sick!

The perfect ride for Cash all by himself - He really wanted to go on the big rides so bad - too bad he is so short still!

Enjoying his lunch of hotdog on a stick!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are still pregnant!! I thought for sure you had the baby and that is why I hadn't heard from you! That amusement park looked awesome, I know how you feel being prego and missing out, last year when work rented out six flags so there are no lines and you can ride rides over and over without even getting off I had to watch kev and scott enjoy from the benches...
Call me tonight, or I will call you...

Tracy Peterson said...

That looks so fun! I wish you could have gone on the rides! I hope that Baby Brown comes soon! xoxo

Suzie Soda said...

Good to talk to you tonight. I will pray all will go well and the baby will come soon....AT THE HOSPITAL.
Love the name. Let em know as soon as he arrives.
Good Luck. xoxoxo