Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July! God Bless the USA!!!

Even in China we still wanted to celebrate the 4th!
We had a great lunch in the park with friends on Saturday - including FRIED CHICKEN - yes, we found a delicious place here in Beijing that delivered yummy fried chicken WITHOUT any bones in it (a complete rarity!) Boy was it good!

It was fun hanging out, but SUPER SUPER HOT!!! Yes, the picture below my hair is stuck to my forhead from sweat - over 100 degrees, 98% humidity, and 9 months prego will do that to ya!

After eating our yummy lunch!

I was glad the baby held out one more day at least so we could wear our red, white, and blue outfits to church! We took this picture afterwards outside our apartment! Yes, now any moment I can go into labor - again - please!





2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

It would be fun if you had the baby today on my birthday. Another 4th of July baby. You look cute. Keep us posted. xoxo

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I love the shirt in the picnic picture! I must say that I love America even more this 4th of July. There is nothing like living in China to teach you how blessed we are to live in the States.