Saturday, July 17, 2010

Brother's First Conversation

Cash was SO excited to see Griffin when he came to the hospital! I was so excited to see Cash! After a quick hug for me Cash said "I see Griff!"
I helped him stand up and peer in the bassinet to see Griifin and the following occurred:
Cash: "hi Griff, hi Griffi.......Wuv u Griff"!!!
Talk about melting a mother's heart - he wanted to hold him after too and just was full of brotherly love! (hope it continues)
The pics are not from that day - but just a few more of the 2 brothers and upon his aunts, uncles, and grammy's request!!!
Take 1: so happy to hold him!

Take 2: What you want me to do?

Take 3: copycat (Cash copies Griff)

Take 4: Cheese

Cash getting better at putting arms around
tender moment: sweet kiss

finally, a shot with eyes opened!
the definition of peace

farther away - but loved the hand positions










4 comments:

Adria said...

Love the pics. Check out my longer comment on Griffin's announcement.

Tracy Peterson said...

So cute! Cash is such a good big brother! I can't believe how big he has gotten! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of month!

Phyllis said...

Griffin sleeps like his Grammyrose. He has one hand beside him and the hand from the upper side of his body comes across and tucks in beside his shoulder. Just like his grammy!!!!!!

Loquacious Leslie said...

Congratulations Steph! Boy that pregnancy went really fast! He is adorable and hope you are all doing well!