Monday, July 5, 2010

Last Day as Mommy of 1.....................Maybe???

Tomorrow I have my 38 week appointment. The Dr. told me last week if I wasn't ready to be admitted right then, I could schedule my induction any day I wanted from then on. I debated on getting induced, and normally am NOT for it at all, but due to the circumstances here feel that it is actually the best way to go - so as to ensure I actually make it to the hosptial and don't have this baby in a cab somewhere stuck in traffic (which is a real possibility here)!

Anyways, it is hard to believe it is already here, and I am not really sure if I am even ready for life as a mom of 2, but it is upon us and we are really excited to meet our little guy soon and introduce him to everyone! Cash has been so cute calling him by the name we think we are going with and it will be fun to have little buddies!

Today I decided I should go on a date with Cash all by myself since it might be the last time it is just us for quite sometime. We got all ready, and headed off to one of our favorite indoor pay areas - The Place!

Cash, saying Cheese for the camera - and finally he has all his hair back plus more!

He wanted another picture and was so excited to look at it afterwards!

We played blocks there!

He played peek through his tower

Enjoyed playing in the waterbed/swimming pool thing!

Had a great time bouncing down the fun slide!

And enjoyed riding on the toys and playing in the baloon area!


Then it was off to lunch for some yummy jaouza (aka potstickers) and rice in teh basement, and a donut! Except problem - donut shop had gone out of business - so we settled on cookies at home instead!

He has been such a joy and so fun to play with and hang out with lately! His personality is developing, he is speaking in sentences, and it is just so fun to see all the new things he can do each day! Want to just write a few of my favorite "cashisms" as of late - with a few other cute pics added too!

He went to Wal-mart with Chip the other day and they picked up some water guns. He had a blast and when we were riding to lunch I said "Cash, did you hae so much fun at Wal-Mart with daddy?" He then looked up and replied "no, I mees (miss) mommy!"

He says this all the time now, and any time we go to Wal-mart he says "i mees mommy"! I love that he misses me even when I am in the room with him - it is just so cute listening to him say it -and we didn't even know he knew what that meant!

He LOVES to shoot hoops with his daddy and we got him a little one inside and he will shoot and then say "I mees, I mees" if he misses - or anytime Chip shoots he says "good one daddy, good one" in the cutest voice - even when I make it he says "good one daddy!"

He loves to chew gum and will say "chew gum, chew gum....spit out" because he knows I hate when he swallows it!

He knows all his ABC's and most of his numbers and a word that goes with each letter and anytime we are out or in the elevator he will pick them out and say "b, basketball", or "E, elephant, or whatever the letter may be! He gets so excited that he knows them - it is way fun and an easy for of distraction while travelling in the cabs :)

He LOVES Buzz Lightyear and Woody and asks to watch Toy Story I or II every day at least 3 times - and he loves to play with his characters we got him - altho both the legs broke on each of them already!

He loves to give me hugs and is so sweet whenever he thinks I am sad he will hug me and say "it's ok mommy!"

I could go on but will stop because it is a long post! However, we love him and it is weird to think he won't be my only child to watch over for much longer! I hope he can share me!


Cash with his 2 friends, Noah and Nora at the silk market scavenger hunt - all in style with their shades!

Playing in the water fountains outside our house!

Grammy - he LOVES his shovel even if there is no snow

At the place with Nora - his usual little buddy we go with!

At Ritan park holding hands with his bestest friend Nora - couldn't resist taking their pictures!

Here he looks shorter but he isnt - these two are so cute...maybe we will betrove them!

Here's to the end of being a mother of 1, and moving on to greater challenges, greater joys, and more fun playdates with 2!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good Luck tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little man. America misses you but I think little cash man will miss china it looks like there are some super fun places to go!

Brent and Britta said...

I can't believe how smart that little guy is! You are such a great mom, 2 will be no problem!

Suzie Soda said...

Good Luck! Keep us posted. xoxo

Lisa said...

You are such a great Mom Steph! I am so excited to hear about your new little guy! I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly with this delivery! I love you lots!