Friday, August 13, 2010

1 month!

Dear Griffin - 1 month ago today I was in the hospital, cursing the anesthiologist for my elpidural not working, and just enduring the most pain ever in eager anticipation of your arrival! You came very shortly thereafter and what an amazing experience that was.

Your birth for me was a spiritual, envigorating, exciting, and such a unique experience. I will treasure the first time I held you in my arms always - as I remember it as tho it were yesterday! I feel so blessed as a mommy to have your little spirit in our family - you truly are a little piece of heaven in our home!

1 month old - and already so many firsts for us!

1 month old today - 1st set of monkey jammies (love these melissa)
love you
1st bath in Chinese baby bathtub thing!
You didn't love this experience!
1st outfit you wore and now also outgrew!
1st time I almost got to say cheese for camera - almost a smile!
I am grateful for this last month and the time we have spent with you -h ere's to many more 1sts in our lives!

2 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

oh my gosh your so cute and i miss you and i can't believe you have two and we need to catch up and your boys are so so cute. did you know im having a boy in 7 weeks:)

Suzie Soda said...

so so cute. love this post. xoxo