Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Splish Splash!!!

We have been trying to go to these fountains since May!!!
Every time we go they have been covered by an exhibit!
Finally, tho, we got to experience them - and Cash is hooked!
This pic says it all - and is my favorite!
The fountains switch to different levels every few minutes!

The boys loved this level the most!

chilling out!
Cash and Tate - best buddies!
A little higher - boys were scared at first - but didn't last long!!!


little chinese boy in typical swimsuit, wearing purple crocs -gotta love their fashion!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I actually love the little boy short speedos! Am I nuts? Kev won't allow it though...

Lisa said...

How fun! We have a splash pad like that in Highland. It looks like Cash was having the time of his life.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

So fun! There's a splash park similar to this in Pittsburgh that Lincoln loves. I should post pics. They find such joy in the simplest things.

Brent and Britta said...

I totally dig the little speedo shorts! Hook me up with some of those for Crew!