Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Adventures

We had a packed Saturday - and took advantage of great weather to get out and enjoy the city!
First, we asked Cash whst he wanted to do and he said "ritan park!"
So off we set - it was a lot of fun - and he enjoyed the rides immensely!

Then it was home and Chip took the boys for the next 5 hours while I went to the fabric market - what a husband!!! (and they were all doing great when I arrived home - even better!)
I am sad to say I didn't have my camera there - bummer! But it was a LOT of fun and Ashley and I found some great stuff! As always, there was some lying going on with them there - a guy quoted us one price - then when i said I wanted it he jacked the price up! It was really annoying, and at first we left, but I wanted the material so bad we ended up going back! Then, at another shop they were ignoring us and when my friend went inside to get their attention to ask a question - she found out why - They were in an intense poker game! Hey, don't let customers who want to buy your stuff disturb you people (sarcasm here!)
It was SO aweomse tho - and the place has acres and acres of shops full of cool fabrics - this is sometiing I will really miss!

Then it was off to Let's Burger - a great burger joint in town where we ate yummy food, enjoyed sitting outside, and just had fun with our little family! By the end - sheer exhaustion for me - my legs are killing from running stairs in our building and I felt I could barely make it home - but such a great day!

I was finally able to ride wit Cashee - he loved squirting the dinosaur
Got one!
A little scare of the trampoline - a bunch of big kids were bouncing all around - so can't totally blame him!
ok maybe I will try it!
Thumbs up dude!
climbing on rocks with daddy by the lilypad pond
"i flying mommy!"
Chip bought raquets for them and they played badminton!
What a fun day!

No comments: