Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where You Going?

Cash (all dressed up on his own, wearing my shoes, and so proud of himself for holding both bags): "I cya later mommy - I goin shopping"
Mommy: "where you going Cash?"
Cash: "um (pause)..............Arizona"
Mommy: "ok, but that is kind of far"
Cash: (looking worried) "I mees mommy"

Lately he is so much fun and so full of words - he surprises us daily with his memory and things he picks up! Today, he was especially sad when I had to leave to take Griffi to the Dr. I told him I would be back later and at first he was inconsolable - and wouldn't leave my side....then, after about a half hour of following me around he said "mommy work out - mommy come back!" Yes, Cash - I will come back - I always do - we are working on it not being so hard when I leave - he is fine a few minutes later - but before - he gets really sad and won't leave my side!

Anyways - a few other Cashisms as of late!

Mommy: Cash grab the salt shaker and show me how it works!
Cash: (shaking and dancing in the tub) Shake your bootie, boom boom! Shake your bootie, boom boom!
Mom: laughing so hard I can barely speak - Where did you learn that Cash?
Cash: Um....at kevin baseball game
(he did hear that there back when he was 1 and a friend's little girl was singing and dancing - pretty sure he hasn't heard it much since!)

Mom: What we going to do for your birthday Cash?
Cash: have a par - ee!
Mom: What will we do at your party?
Cash: Eat food!
Mom: What food?
Cash: um...cake
Mom: What color will your cake be?
Cash: Green Basketball one - birthday cake - green!
Mom: and who will make it for you?
Cash: Grammy make it - Grammy come to par-ee (party!)

Cash: I wanna watch woo-ee! (Toy Story) Yeah Woo-ee, buzz-ee, woo-ee!

Dad: What did we read about yesterday Cash on computer?
Cash: Fruit Tree - yummy (referring to Tree of Life)
Daddy: and how do we get to the fruit tree?
Cash: iron wod (iron rod!)
Mommy: tat is right cash - and what about te building - who is in it?
Cash: looking very pensive - Mean people - mean people in building!
(he LOVES book of Mormon reader - a nightly routine)

Cash: Amy fix mommy's omputer daddy, Amy fix it! (she didn't, but he loves to think so)

Cash: I want edmommys mommy - (edamames - soybeans we get with Sushi - which he loves!)

Cash: "I cya water daddy - see ya later!"
Mommy: bye honey - love you (to chip as he goes to work)
Cash: Bye honey - wuv you too

Cash: "i mees mommy!"

He truly is SO MUCH FUN these days - and I need to write down more what he says because daily I am laughing at his funny sentences - or even more at how he says them!

On a side note - Griffi now weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz and has grown 3.5 cm since being born 3 weeks ago today - he eats a ton and is fillng out nicely - watch out big brother! He survived his trauma of circumcision today - poor little guy! On the way there we saw some crazy things I will write about soon - he is crying so gotta go give him some TLC!!! Happy August 3!

2 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

crazy to think that your 3 week old is still smaller than Crew was as a newborn! I gave birth to a house!

Suzie Soda said...

Love these bags....where did you get them?