Sunday, August 21, 2011

All Tuckered Out!!!

This is how I feel EVERY week after church, but especially the weeks I take the kids by myself and brave the 3 hours. Anyhow, that is not what this post is about.

Cash, who NEVER falls asleep during any movie or show, and has decided he is too big for naps as of recently, was WAY TUCKERED OUT the day after his party. I looked over at him when I heard the credits rolling to the movie he was watching and saw this.

I asked him if he wanted to get up and go in his bed and he opened up his eyes long enough to make sure Buzzy was next to him and that he was staying there. Then he slept for another 3.5 hours. Too much partying I guess. And yes, Buzzy is by his side or in his hand AT ALL TIMES these days, even while playing with other toys.

I feel like taking a nap now, so here's to hopefully having a brief sunday afternoon rest before G wakes up and Cash decides he wants someone to play punching bag!!!!

No comments: