Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BEST. PEACH. PIE. EVER

Seriously, I have NEVER tasted better peaches than these in my entire life.
They were the perfect ripeness, juicieness and sweetness, without being too mushy or too hard! They just melted deliciously in your mouth and this peach pie is my all-time favorite recipe!!!

Cash and I had a great time making it together, and an even better time enjoying a piece of it a few hours later! I LOVE PEACH SEASON!!!


GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST:
Crush 18 graham crackers (1 1/2 cup crushed). Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup melted butter. Press firmly in pie pan. Chill crust until set, about 45 minutes.

FRESH PEACH PIE:
Combine 2/3 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil. Mix 1/4 cup cornstarch, 3/4 cup cold water, and 1/8 tsp salt. Slowly add to boiling mixture. Cook 3 min. or til thick. Remove from heat. Add 1 TBSP lemon juice and 1 TBSP gelatin (raspberry). Cool. Cut 1 quart of peaches. Mix with filling. Pour into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.

SOOOO GOOOD!!!!! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Maybe you should share your delicious recipe

Matthew and Hailey said...

I have been thinking about making a peach pie...and this one looks yummy! I want the recipe too!

Suzie Soda said...

I agree..where's the recipe? xoxo