Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!

These cuties have so much fun in the tub together with their toys and bubbles.
The fact they will play for about 1/2 hour or more nicely together and I can sit next to them and read or have some break time to relax myself makes me LOVE it too!

Cute cute boys!

Trying to make a little bit of a beard with the bubbles!
Or maybe just drink the water!
Such hams, and cute little bubbly, and now clean, boys!
Had a little scare at the end of this bath time experience when Griff slipped and went under the water. I tried to grab him and missed and as he went under he smiled as big as this and managed to somehow not inhale any water. He just looked at me with big eyes in shock. He wasn't too happy once he came up, but glad it was quick and we got him safely and he didn't take any water in.

No comments: