Friday, August 24, 2012

Chilling Poolside with the Crofts!!!

Today we went and had a playdate in this lovely backyard!  When I told Cash we were going to play with Pierce he told Chip - "this is the best day of my life!!!"  It was so cute! They were buddies back in Cville and now live only about 40 minutes away in Yorba Linda!  So we set off and what a great day it was.  The neighborhood they live in is absolutely gorgeous, the house is great, and then there is the backyard!  Seriously PERFECT don't you think.  I loved it and we all had a great time chilling poolside for a few hours catching up! It was wonderful!  We love the Crofts - thanks for letting us in and spending the day with us!!!

So pretty!

Cash and Pierce in the hot tub part - which really wasn't hot but a good place to get used to the water!


 Griff wasn't so sure about getting in so mostly spent his time walking around the outside and sitting on the side of the pool.  My daredevil has lately become quite a scaredy cat - which I am TOTALLY FINE WITH!!! :)

Cash got scared halfway down the slide for the first time to the point I had to run inside and get into my swimsuit and come out and Cecia had to climb down the slide and push him off to me.  So the next time I went with him....he still isn't sure of it, but I decided it was great fun and did it a few more times!

However, he can totally jump in and go under so he would be fine going off the slide again - he wanted me to send this to his daddy!!!  Always wanting to make him proud!!!

Me and my boys!

We are all looking now!



 Ivy decided to join in the action too - at first she wasn't so sure!  It was a little chilly on her little chubby leggies!

 She was wondering why it wasn't hot like the bath - but she never cried and even decided she liked it - and Cash's face is great in this pic!

 My little sweetheart - way too much fun with her these days!  I love it!

 Cecia and Cash - chilling - couldn't barely get this boy out when it was time to leave - he wanted to stay all day!  Once he figured it out he was jumping in, going under, and swimming everywhere in this life vest!  With swimming lessons he would be a fish in no time I am sure!!!

 Thanks again Cecia for the great day!  We love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

love all the pictures!!! Especially the videos. Good job Cash!! Good job Stephanie in being such a great mom.