Friday, August 3, 2012

Kids Photoshoot with Grammy!!!

To say my kids love their Grammy is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!  They REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!  In fact, Cash will forgo going to fun places with me or Chip to stay home and be with Grammy!  She pretty much is the light of their world when she is with us and so since we stayed their for 3 weeks I really wanted to take some good pictures of her with them!  Ivy was sleeping, but 3 kids is pretty impossible to shoot anyways at a good time so we just went out with these 2 the last morning we were there and got these shots.  I love them SO much!  The ones that aren't posed too because their interactions with her were SO fun!  I love their Grammy (my mommy) so much too and am so grateful for her relationship with my kids and how much time and energy she gives them!  She is such a beautiful person inside and out and my kids see that too!  We love you Grammy!!!























 











Cash wanted to try his hand at pictures so we decided to let him - we were ready to swim and I wasn't so keen on the idea due to no makeup and just exercised, but hey - he actually did a pretty good job! Maybe we have a budding photographer on our hands! :)



1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love the pictures!! That's because I love my grandkids! They are so loving themselves and fun to be around. "Why?" Cash would say. Because they ask funny things and say funny things and are so eager to learn and do new things. What a fun 3 weeks we had here together. And I miss cuddling with Ivy! Miss that so much. And even more, I miss their mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!