Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ivy Blessing Part 1!

While we were in Utah we blessed our little Ivy Jane!  It was a wonderful day where we had a lot of Chip's family in town, and also got to celebrate Betty's (Chip's mom) birthday and also my Grandma Rosen's 80th birthday.  Thus, July 8, 2012 will always be a great day in my mind.  Betty made Ivy's dress and it was absolutely beautiful!  She looked so sweet in it.  I made her headband and I wanted it to have meaning and be special and so one of the flowers is made out of my wedding dress fabric!  I love how it turned out and as you can see she is absolutely beautiful in it!  We tried to get a few family pics before church, but then somehow I can't pull up any pictures of Ivy in her dress on her quilt from Betty so will post them after.  I am so happy though that we could have so many friends and family there for this special event!!!


Ivy Jane, blessed July 8, 2012 at 1 month and 10 days old!

Our family shot - the best we could get!

 Brown family!



Everyone finally looking, and Ivy not crying at this point!  (All of us sweating tho!)

 My mom and Kimmy with us - Ivy had HAD it here!  Love the screaming, while Griff is so happy still!

The men in the circle! (minus Sid)

`

Hannah and Ivy after church at the luncheon!

My cute 80 year old Grandma!

The other set of pictures to come soon when I get them!

No comments: