Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3 Months Already!!!

Time has flown since this little girl arrived exactly 3 months ago today!!!
Boy how our lives have changed.  She has now lived in 3 states in these 3 months!
Daddy has switched jobs, we've moved across the country, the boys have gotten accustomed to her and love her too, and I spend way too much time oohing and ahhing over her cuteness!  

I love her chubby little thighs and cheeks and find myself constantly squeezing and kissing her!
She is so sweet, and yet so determined.  She has already managed to flip herself part way over and dare I say she might be my first crawler as she loves to be on her tummy and can push herself up already.  I love her to pieces and today she has been a little sick so we have spent a lot of time holding her and snuggling her and loving her!  Here's to many more months ahead my sweet little missy Ivy Jane!















Her 3 month stats:
Weight: 12 lbs. 14 oz.  - 50%
Length: 24 1/2 inches - 75-90%
Head: ??? (can't remember) - 50%
Growing perfectly and we love our little chubby cheeks girl!

No comments: