Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random Pictures from this year!!!

When I was pregnant and out in California I didn't blog much, and even after we got home before Ivy Jane came I never did, due to being sick, planning our move, etc etc (and some laziness for sure too!)  Anyhow, wanted to get a few pics up so I have them when it comes time to print my book out for the year!   So here goes a very random post of pictures - enjoy!!!

Griffin in the awesome high chair at our house in the 9-0-2-1-0!!!

Griffin also took a liking to playing in the laundry baskets - so much fun!!




Easter in AZ 2012:  Griffin had fun in the nursery with his bunny hat!

 Group photo - impossible to get them all to look - esp Griff!

Easter egg hunt at Grandma Bettys!




 Cash only cared about the Easter bunny bringing him a pirate sword - good thing the Easter bunny found one - and a cool pirate pail too!!!



 Cathy, our housekeeper in Beverly Hills house!  We LOVE her!!!

 Cute little fishy!

 My cute boys with their frostys after playing in the park!

 The flight home to VA - Cash's earphones were too big and kept falling off so we rigged his kitty to help hold them - worked great!


 Back in beautiful VA playing at the University Gardens playground - Griff LOVES bikes!

 He also likes sunglasses and bats - and is pretty good at swinging!

 Cash practicing his 100 shots per day I require (jk)


 The splash pad with in May and then me after just completing my first ever fishtail braid in my hair on the 4th of July!

 The boys boarding our plane to leave VA for good - adios my good home forever!!!  It was 6 am and so we had been up since 4 am and so by the time we landed in Utah the kids were exhausted - Cash ended up like this on the ride to Grammys house!  Looks really comfortable huh?!

The video of Cash falling asleep in the car to get to the above position - way too funny!

Zumba class at Golds - where over 100 people show up for every class - really crazy I am saying at the Provo Golds gym!  Then Chip next to this giant guy in Costco - he was about 7 1/2 feet tall and huge - it was crazy!

 My boys - especially griffin - LOVE Alex's motorcycle and loved sitting on it!


Ivy enjoyed playing on the blanket in the grass!




 We were lucky enough to still be in Utah for Cash's best friend Nora's birthday! After the party I shot this picture - neither was really excited about getting it done but they are so cute!

 Our last playdate with Cash, Nora, Addi, and Griffin - so much fun together!


 Cash, Grammy, and Ivy and I went to Bridal Veil Falls one afternoon - so beautiful!




My boys in their super hero capes - after tiring Grammy out! 

Super hero Griffin

CALIFORNIA NOW!!!
We found a fun park the first week we were here!



A very cool trip to the beach - yes it was that overcast and in my mind freezing for August!

 Griff still loved it!


 Miss Ivy Jane is so cute and plumping up - and finally got a pic of her smiling with Cash!


The boys in their cool new bug catcher vests playing in the laundry basket again as if they were rowing to an island - so much fun yesterday! 

Daddy and Ivy Jane chilling last night watching the Olympics!  

What can I say about all these pics - they are of my most prized possessions in this world! I love my family and all the adventures we get to have together!

No comments: