Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Jammies.....Day 4!!!

Day 4 of our Advent bags consisted of getting new Christmas Jammies!  Instead of waiting til Christmas Eve I like to give the kids Jammies that are Christmasy early on in the season - and what a perfect night but after they had played hard outside and come in and were ready to get out of wet clothes and into some warm snuggly pjs.  They were all so excited and Cash kept saying "mom I love them, I love them so much! Thanks mom for getting them!" Then Griffy piped up with "thanks mom....tank wu so much!"  It was cute!  And they all looked great in their little Wintery Monkey Pjs!  Here in Cali it is warmer so no need for long sleeves!  They are short sleeved ones! (I actually wish they were long-sleeved and didn't realize it when I bought them but oh well!) 
I love Old Navy Jammies and how they fit snug on cute little kid legs....chubby or not!
Happy 4th!

And of course I had to get their pics in front of the tree!

















No comments: