Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dec. 11: Popcorn & Home Alone!!!

Today's Advent bag for day 11 was to watch a Christmas movie and have popcorn! 
The boys were SO excited!  My sister-in-law told me Home Alone was on TV so instantly we knew what our choice was and set the DVR!!!  Last year when we watched this I realized it was really too old for the kids - but this year it was great and Cash was full on giggling at it which was so funny!
It was the perfect ending to a crazy day!!!




A few other random pictures as of this last week included:

Cash on the train at the mall.....sort of a little scandal if you ask me but he was on before I could even say no so we just decided to bit the bullet and do it....and I went and paid the ticket!  haha - he sure is cute and it was a great 4 minute ride....he kept wanting to get on again!


This little cutie all bathed and clean!  Happy girl!

Giggling uncontrollably!


 Hanging out with mom while the boys were in the bath - cuddle time is the best!

Grabbing mommy - I love Ivy Jane!


 This little guy all dressed up ready for Ski School - he is finally big enough that this fits and can't wait for his first ski lesson when daddy takes him skiing in Utah in 2 weeks!


 I just might have 3 left handed children - what?!!!  Feeding herself!



No comments: