Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dec 19: A Day of Cooking & Wrapping!!!

Day 19 was a day of treats!  We made caramel corn for our friends, to go with the Salty Toffee Bark.....Griffin was my little helper, apron and all! (Kevin he LOVES this)!!!

Sampling before the popcorn while the caramel was cooking!

When you are leaving the state and taking Christmas with you it can be kind of tricky - and since I hadn't wrapped a single gift there was lots to do! (lucky for me a bunch I just ordered online and had shipped to Utah or wherever already!) Cash helped me with a bunch and then was happy to go watch a show while I wrapped some for him.....he was so excited to see the gifts for him all wrapped up!

This little girl was just happy to watch us wrap!

Also wanted to show her Grammy this bib as she is looking forward to staying with her soon!!!  Despite the look she LOVES baby food and gobbles it up quickly - and she isn't picky - she likes EVERYTHING!!!

Happy December Day!!!


No comments: