Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 22: Lights at the Riverwoods!!!

We rolled into town before noon and had a great afternoon hanging out with Grammy and Grandpa, Sam, and Alex!  Then it got dark and we decided to brave the cold and go off to the Riverwoods for the fun lights and activities.  It was FREEZING, esp. compared to California but we had a great time!
(the kids did too!)

I love my mom!  So fun being with her! She is the best!

 Couldn't help but take a cute pic of this cute kiddo with his hands in his pockets!

 The family - (my button broke in the car when I was putting Ivy in so my coat so it is a little gapey here!)

 Grandpa and Grammy with Ivy!  It was great having another set of hands to help push her!

 Griffin is OBSESSED with nutcrackers and wanted to check this one out! And cute Ivy hung out in her carseat the whole time to help her stay warm!

 I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus!  Love me little family!

 The crew!

 Baby it's COLD outside!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: