Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 23: Christmas Choir and Family Party!

Today we had the opportunity to go to church and listen to the ward choir perform their Christmas Program.  My mom is the ward choir director and there are over 60 people in the choir - so many people that they have to bring up extra chairs for the members to sit in on the stand because they don't have enough.  It was AMAZING!!!!  I really wanted to take a picture of them, and jokingly to post on instagram, but in the end decided it was too irreverent and didn't.  Bummer!  
My favorite song was Mary Did You Know?!!!

Then we had the Rosen Christmas party at night and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!  The food was great, the company even better, and the favorite white elephant gift exchange was also great!  Especially because this year I got something I actually really wanted - although just barely because Mary Ellen stole it and I had to enlist the help of my mom to steal it back!  An infinity scarf my cousins Aimee and Kami had brought.  Luckily I did get it!  It was a really fun night!

So I didn't get any pictures here either because was having too much fun I guess.  Merry Christmas!

No comments: