Monday, January 28, 2013

Lazy Days!!!



We had a little bit of sickness in our home last week with sore throats and a double ear infection for Ivy Jane, so we spent quite a bit of time resting and just hanging out inside away from our week of rain!  Ivy tried some sorbet for the first time and loved it! 

















She also loves to just blow spit bubbles - I find it hilarious!

 Today she is 8 months old and boy do we love her!  Can't get enough of her cute smiles and giggles!

 Everywhere we go people ask "is she always this happy?" She really is always happy! (unless mom leaves the room now.......ahhh!!!!)


Cash experienced a sore throat for the first time and had a pretty high fever for 2 days but now is great! He conked out during a show - which for him never happens unless he is sick!  Poor guy!

 Ivy kissing the bathtub - or maybe eating it!  She is a little fish and loves the water!

 Mom has a new addiction - buying Ivy swimsuits -she already has 4 and they are all so cute!  This one is great to protect her a little more from the sun's rays - she is too cute!

Griffin took matters into his own hands while mom was fixing lunch and ate the cheese himself!  Big bite Griffin!

 Happy kiddos are my favorite!




Already ready for Valentines - I LOVE this holiday and Griffin and I made this cute button heart for decoration on my shelf.  My Sister-in-law Anne inspired me to do up a shelf and I tried doing what she did exactly and yet my frame wasn't big enough and my X-O were too big so it looked weird - so i went with this.  I love how the heart turned out - it was a pinterest activity!

1 comment:

Amy and Clark said...

Can't believe how big and cute Ivy is getting! Sorry the kiddos have been sick. We're in the middle of it too and it is not fun.