Thursday, January 10, 2013

People that Make Me Happy!!!

Rub a dub dub....3 kids in a tub!
And who do you think they be???


 Just from her eye you can see how happy she is - and she sure loves this witch - she was shaking it and then laughing and laughing and laughing!  I couldn't help but laugh!  See video below to hear and see how cute she is!



a cute crawling, or rather rocking video - must see!

 This guy was tougher than his mamma yesterday after getting smacked in the face with a flashlight.  I was pretty much hysterical and so mad that Griffin had chucked it and he kept telling me he was ok and it was all right and "mom, you don't need to cry it's ok..."  Love him!  What a sweetheart, even he wasn't as mad at Griffin as I was....guess I need to take a lesson from my little 4 year old!

 She sat still and was so sweet while I gave her another pedi --- so springy and ready for some cute sandals! 

 Love my brother and wish I could be at his place this week holding my little sweet niece.  What a proud daddy!  He will be a great father - she is one lucky little girl!!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: