Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dec. 24: Our Christmas Eve Dinner Party!

Every year since I can remember we have had Christmas Eve dinner with Karley and Phil, Aimee and Kami.  We had Grandma and Grandpa Rosen join us too this year and it was great.  We had Italian food, and Phil made some delicious lasagna and Olive Garden (very spicy but yummy) soup!  My dad made chicken parmesan - my absolute favorite meal, and with all the other goodies too it was just scrumptious.  We then have a tradition of reading the story, playing and singing pipe chimes - Grandma Rosen even did well this year- and then having dessert and doing games.

It was a really fun night - and glad to say I was on Chip's team since he is ultra competitive...we won all our games!!!  And then I won Mormon Bridge.....so a great night!!!  And so fun to have Sam with us again!  I didn't get any pics of these activities either but I did get some of earlier in the day!

During the day Cash and Daddy went up skiing to Brighton.  Cash had his first experience at ski school and did great!  Enjoy the video and pics of him!


What a cute little skier!

Falling down - testing his ability to stop that way!

I am biased but he is the absolute cutest skier out on the slopes here!

 He was so tired that he fell asleep on the bus on the way down the mountain to the car!  Yes he is really asleep here!  Chip said he had a hard time waking him up to get off!

Merry Christmas Eve! (now to go see if Santa needs help getting everything set out for tomorrow)!!!


No comments: