Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Footprints in the sand!

I needed a few pics of tiny toes in the sand, and what cuter ones then my little Ivy Jane's painted ones!  So off we went to the park ready to go!  However, it's a good thing I only needed toes - because she actually HATED the sand!  It was like she froze and she just started moving her fingers really fast and making a sad face and then screaming.  Thank heavens mom was fast - thanks for providing some cute little toes in the sand - perfect for a picture in my beachy bathroom!  The last footprint was Cash's and he was a great helper, since we had to make the sand wet at the park and weren't actually at the beach - once we start going to the beach I will get some better ones soon!  I was thinking about footprints though and the impressions they leave and it got me started thinking about the impressions I have made and want to make, both on my kids, as a RS teacher, and just as a friend and person.  I have some new resolutions that will hopefully help me be a better person, and make better impressions, especially with my own children who I love and who right now are so impressionable!  I love them!
What kind of impression do you want to make?














No comments: