Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Aunt Yvonne Comes to Visit!!!

My great friend Yvonne came to visit on Monday and we had a blast!  She was in the hospital when I delivered Cash and he has always called her Aunt Vonni and she almost came up for the birth of little Ivy Jane but she wouldn't have made it in time so she didn't - but it was great to get to see her again one last time before we move to the West Coast!  She is so much fun and it is great because we can go times without keeping in touch and then when we do talk or see each other it is as if nothing has ever changed.  We were talking about how that is with great friends and she really is a great friend!  She brought Bradley with her, who is 8, and already Cash has told me he is really sad that they left and Bradley isn't here.  He was great for my little boys to play with and hang out with.  Thanks so much for making the trip up to see us and hang out this week Yvonne!!! Love you tons!!!

Yvonne and Ivy Jane!

She is going to call her Aunt Vonni too someday!

My kiddos LOVE their Aunt Vonni and hanging out with her!

G man outside on the porch before we said goodbye!

Cash and Bradley!  Can't believe Brad was Cash's age when I first met him!

3 little rascals!


All the kiddos - it was hysterical that one time after Ivy had been crying for a little bit Bradley said: "i am so glad I am the youngest and don't have younger siblings!"  He also said later when she was crying: "can't you put a binky in her mouth and just put her to bed?"  Man if it were only that easy......guess he isn't used to little babies around being the baby himself!!! 

After we said goodbye we got in our swimmies and went over to playgroup to play on the slip'n slide.  Cash thought it was pretty fun!  Check out those ribs!


Griffi had fun too splashing in the water!

And little Ivy Jane hit 4 weeks on Monday and I took this picture that day.  She is such a pretty baby and so precious!  We all love her and I am so grateful for all the visits we have had this last month to help me out, especially when Chip is travelling, and to come love on this little sweet girl!!!  I realize this is the first nap time when Griffin is down and I don't have someone over either staying or visiting since she has been born!!  I LOVE the visits and all the great friends we have!  


1 comment:

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you had fun...tell her hi! When do you move?
Did you get the storm? Any damage?