Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cash's Pre-school Graduation!!!

May 31, 2012:
A day after coming home from the hospital with Ivy Jane Cash had his graduation.  I wasn't going to go but he kept telling me I should just come and get a babysitter for Ivy and that he wanted me AND daddy to be there.  How could I not go right?!  So we got her in her car seat and all made the trip for his little singing performance and graduation.  He was so cute and sang way better than during his Christmas performance.  I know he knew the songs well because I had heard him practicing them around the house.  My favorite part was when he saw me in the back and he waved and then blew me a kiss and tried to wink at me.  It melted my heart and made the trek TOTALLY worth it!  I love this little 3 year old pre-school graduate!  It was a great experience, with an awesome teacher, good friends, and fun things to do every Tuesday and Thursday.  Will be hard to find another one so great when we move!!!

Between his best friends Henry and August!

Looking at dad for his pictures right before singing!

Waiting for the next song!

Cash and his awesome teacher Mrs. McKay!

Outside the school with his biggest fan - little Griffin!

Griffin looks up to him so much and wants to do everything that he is - I love these two!!!


Too bad after we got home I then got a spinal headache from the epidural and had to lay down for the next 12 hours!!!  :(  Oh well - it was totally worth it for this little guy!  I am so happy to be his mommy!!!









No comments: