Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ivy Jane's First Photoshoot at 5 Days Old!!!

I have never before done photos for my newborns, mostly because we have moved right after they were born and I didn't have access to a good photographer or realize how important it is to get them within a week to 9 days.  So now that I am on child number 3 I have picked up on that and was determined to get some taken of my little sweetheart.  My amazing friend Jamie was so kind to agree to come and shoot these of her at our house when she was just 5 days old, and little missy cooperated so well and ate right when she arrived and then slept through the entire shoot!  All the propping, clothing changes, bow changes, and different positions didn't seem to bother her, and except that she was teasing us at the end like she was going to open her eyes and let us get one while she was awake it couldn't have gone more perfect!!!  She is so precious and I just keep pulling the photos up to look at them! She is already changing and so I am so grateful that Jamie so perfectly captured her in these photos.  My only trouble is deciding which 3 are my absolute favorite to go up in her room above her crib!  Which one is yours?




































She smiles ALL the time in our sleep and it melts my heart every time!
She is simply Perfect!!!


7 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

From the top, photo #2 or #4 are my favorites, I think it shows her beautiful face the best! How fun! Glad you got pictures!

Hilary said...

I can't pick, all of them are so cute. I love those big bows! Where did you get your crib bedding? I love it and have had the hardest time finding crib bedding that doesn't have overwhelming prints. She's a beauty steph! Nice work mama.

Sara Stevenson said...

Steph she is SO ADORABLE! I can't stand it! Love all the pictures. Hope you're feeling well! Call me sometime to catch up, it's been too long! Love ya!

Christian and Stephanie said...

love, love, love!! all so adorable!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Positively Perfect. Steph really, she is so beautiful. I love all the outfits and backdrops. Who took them again? Jamie right? So great!! I'm so happy for you my friend.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Darling! My favorites are of the one of you holding her, its such a great tender moment, and the last one of her snuggled in her blanket with her little smile, but really, you can't go wrong with any of those. Can't wait to see her in person!

Brent and Britta said...

What a cutie! She looks so tiny in that crib! My absolute favorite is the one of you holding her! It's the simplest and really shows off Ivy!